Sunday, April 30, 2017

Week 13: You’ve Got Mission Mail


April 10, 2017

Hey how's it going!

This week has gone by fast. We have had a lot of opportunities to find. We went to help an elderly Sister in Dungarvan this week to help her with her yard. It was good craic (fun). A lot of our investigators have been out of town this week so we haven't been able to meet with them lately. We hope to catch them this week though. Another saying that the Irish tend to use is "so I did" or "so they did" at the end of the sentence. We run into a lot of people from Poland and Brazil when finding, so we do. It's always interesting who we talk to each day. There are people from all over, here in Ireland, so they are. The sun and the warmth have been sticking around this week. Hopefully that means that there will be no rain for a little while, knock on wood. Haha

I have been reading in the beginning of 3 Nephi this week. I really find it interesting when the Gadianton robbers are trying to destroy the Nephites, however, the Nephites turn to the Lord and because of that they are saved. Sometimes it might feel like we are surrounded by Gadianton robbers but if we turn to Christ, He will always help us. I am so grateful that I can help others turn to Christ as well as continuing to remind myself.

 

Last P-day Elder Watson made an amazing breakfast for us. It was fantastic. This is the second to last week of the transfer. So it is moves week next Monday. I am pretty sure that I will be staying in Waterford though.

 
 











I did not take that many other pictures this week but I have a few of just around Waterford.

 

 

Everything in Waterford is going good, so it is. Have fun getting back into the routine of things. Love you guys. I promise I will send more pictures and a longer email next week. Talk to you next week.

 

Love,

Elder Calley