Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Week 78: Last week before Transfers


July 9. 2018

Hey guys!

So my week was pretty good. The weather has still been sunny so far and I think some of the locals here are hoping for rain but I'm still crossing my fingers for more sun.

This week we taught a girl  named Kerry that we chapped into. She just had about 20 minutes for us to teach her but we were able to share a little bit about the Plan of Salvation and left her with the Book of Mormon to read. We're hoping to be able to see her again and teach her for a little bit longer later this week. For some reason or another Mark and Bill both dropped us this week. They were both quite solid but hey maybe it will just take them a bit more time who knows.

The rest of the week was good. I was sick for the last half of this week but I think I'm getting over it. Oh yeah, we got to meet President MacDonald last Tuesday. I almost forgot about that. President MacDonald seems awesome. He has a very good sense of humour and a good just get to work attitude. The All-Scotland was only two hours so it wasn't very long. It mainly consisted of President and Sister MacDonald introducing themselves and telling about a few goals that they have for the mission as well as sharing a few scriptures with us. I'd say the biggest difference between President MacDonald and President Donaldson is the difference in accents. I can also tell that President MacDonald has taught a lot of institute and seminary because he has a deep knowledge about the scriptures.


Love you guys! Have an awesome week!

Love,

Elder Calley