Thursday, August 2, 2018

Week 79: Can't believe it's been 18 months


July 16, 2018

Hey guys!

So transfers happened. I am still staying in Motherwell but my companion, Elder Jackson got moved down to Waterford and  my new companion is Elder Hicks. I was so excited for Elder Jackson since Waterford is a wonderful place. However, I don't know anything about Elder Hicks yet except that he's been out for almost 7 months. So I'm actually emailing from the church in Glasgow at the minute and I won't get to pick him up until about 8 tonight so I'm just with the zone leaders for the time being. 

Anyways, this week was nae bad. One of our investigators got back from holiday this past week and we were able to teach him and set him with a date for July 29th. His name is William and he's been investigating the church for almost 7 years now and we're hoping will get baptised this transfer. Cynthia is still coming to church and she is getting more ready for her baptism. She loves the gospel principle class. It's really good for her because she's able to find answers to her questions. We haven't been able to teach her for the past two weeks since she's been on holiday. But we should be teaching her on Friday.

By the way I'm doing just fine. No longer sick. This last transfer seems to have just flown by though. I don't know where it went. I'm sure the next one will go by just as fast.

So, sorry that I don't have any pictures again this week but I'll definitely get a picture of Elder Hicks and I for next week.


Love you guys so much!

Elder Calley


Also the world cup has been pretty big. On nights when there is a game it is pretty pointless to chap since almost everyone is watching the game especially if England is playing. Most of the Scots watch it and cheer for the other team though. They just cheer for anyone that is playing England.