Saturday, July 7, 2018

Week 75: Week 2 in the "Well"

June 18, 2018

Hi guys!!!!!

So this week was good. Elder Jackson and I have mostly found where everything is in Motherwell. The ward here is wonderful though. It kind of reminds me of the ward back home since it is so big compared to the other wards and branches I've served in.

So this week not too much happened. We had a lot of finding but we also went to the Mitchell's again on Saturday. Brother Mitchell's mom is investigating the church and came again on Sunday. I think she has been there quite a few times now and really enjoys it. She says she always feels something different when she comes to the church here instead of another church. She reads the Book of Mormon but doesn't always understand what she's reading. She enjoys reading the Book of Mormon though. We're meeting with her Wednesday to answer some of the questions she has.

Oh by the way do you guys remember Gordon from Cumbernauld, that me and all my companions taught. So he got re-baptised last Saturday and since I taught him for six months I got permission to go to it. So that was pretty cool.



So tomorrow we have a final All-Scotland with President Donaldson and it's going to be a face to face with Elder Bednar actually. So that should be really good too.

Well that's about all I have this week. I hope everything is swell for you back home. Have a great week! 

Love,

Elder Calley