Monday, May 15, 2017

Week 18 It Was Great to talk to you guys yesterday!


Hi guys!

It was really great to talk to you yesterday. You guys look like you're doing well. Sounds like you're having great weather as well. Hope the rest of your mother's day was fantastic Mom! 

So I told you about most of my week yesterday but in case you missed anything I'll recap briefly.  So last Tuesday and Wednesday the zone leaders came and went on exchanges with us.  It was really good.  We found a few people.  Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were pretty rainy.  We had a few appointments with Dinesh and Sean though, which were fantastic.

Church was really good yesterday.  As you guys know we got Sean to come to church.  He is really shy but enjoyed being there.  We're hoping to meet up with him again on Wednesday.  Sacrament meeting was on about holding onto the iron rod.  One of the speakers brought up the point why don't we chain someone to the rod.  I thought that was an interesting point to bring up.  Sometimes it seems that that would be an easy way out to be chained to the rod, so you could only progress forward.  However, if that was the case we wouldn't be able to learn anything because we would not have agency.

So I'm emailing you guys from the internet cafe. The computers here don't have an SD card slot so I won't be able to send you the pictures of Waterford Crystal, but I promise to send them next week.

Today it has been raining all morning. We have had a lot of showers these past few days. I think that tomorrow will be the last day of rain, which will be good. So one Irish/British word that they use here is boot to refer to the trunk of the car.

Thank you for your prayers and for emailing me each week. They really make my day. Love you guys, hope the sun keeps shining back home,

Love,

Elder Calley

One of the other missionaries here had an usb to sd card converter so I can send you my picture.