Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Week 102: Merry Christmas!!!

Dec 24, 2018

This week has been good. We had a member bring an friend to church. So yeah that was awesome! 

So yeah I can't really believe that this is the last week. It still feels like I have another transfer to go but it's been a great two years. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had here to go and share the gospel with the people in Scotland and Ireland. I really wouldn't trade it for the world. I've had some hard times and some of the most happiest times where I think I've felt some of the love Heavenly Father has for His children. I know a mission is about serving others and doing the things that Jesus Christ would do but I think by doing those things I've come away with some of the greatest blessings. I'm grateful this Christmas we're able to focus on Jesus Christ. He is the true meaning of Christmas and as we follow Him, I know He will bring peace to our souls and light to our lives.

Merry Christmas!!!

Love you guys! 


Elder Calley