Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Week 70: Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!!!!!


May 14, 2018


Hey guys! What's the craic?

It was soooo good to get to talk to you guys yesterday! It was great to hear about all the changes that are going on back home. I hope you had a fantastic mother's day Mom!!!! Thanks for all the pictures.

So I told you basically what's going on in Sligo yesterday but here's a short recap. So Paul dropped us out of the blue on Saturday. He missed his appointment on Wednesday so we tried by him Saturday and he said he had his own beliefs and didn't want to see us again. We think he ran into some kind of anti stuff. But, we taught a guy named Samuel this week who goes to a Baptist church in Dublin and understood everything about the Restoration quite well except for why we would need the Book of Mormon. We also taught a guy named Abdul. We found out that he was Muslim at the beginning of the lesson but he was willing to take a Book of Mormon and read it which was pretty amazing since usually Muslims do not understand why there would be a prophet called today much less another book of scripture revealed.

So I know I told you guys a tiny bit about hurling yesterday but here's a picture of me with a hurling stick I have. I also have a sliotar. 



Also I have more beautiful pictures of Sligo to send you guys. Below is a picture of the sunset that I took from the flat
Last P-day we went to Hazelwood Forest which is about a ten minutes drive from Sligo and it has a big lake or lough (that's what they call lakes here in Ireland, for Scotland it's loch) in the middle and we just walked around it. There were some really good views.




So great to talk to you guys yesterday!!!! I hope you have a great week!!!

Love you

Elder Calley